Agape Acres allows Do It Yourself (DIY) weddings, however, please know that there are many decisions and a great deal of planning involved with a wedding. Our main goal for each client is for you to have a stress-free wedding day. If you have experience hosting events and weddings, a DIY wedding might be for you.
Agape Acres will provide you with a “Day of Coordinator” (DOC) to assist you for the entire day, however, there is limited other support.
If you are selecting your own vendors, they must carry the appropriate business licenses, and they must be approved by Agape Acres.
If you have already decided on a DIY wedding and find yourself overwhelmed, we can team you up with Event Composers. Event Composers can arrange all other wedding vendor needs.
VENUE RENTAL OPTIONS AND INCLUSIONS
Barn, Pavilion, Gazebo, Courtyard, Bridal Suite, Grooms’ Quarters, and Grounds
These are “Peak” Wedding Month Prices. Our peak months are March, April, May, September, October, and November. All other months, please deduct $500.
$3,750.00 Mondays - Thursdays
$5,000.00 Fridays & Sundays
All Agape Acres Venue Pricing includes:
* Up to 175 guests
* 12 hours of access time (from 10am to 11pm)
* Caterer’s kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, microwaves, large prep table, sink, etc.
* Park Benches
* Custom Bar and Lounge area with Leather Seating
* Built-in Dance floor
* Outdoor seating and lounge areas with furniture
* Fire Pits
* Up to 175 white chairs for ceremony site
* Up to 175 mahogany Chiavari chairs for reception
* Up to 9, 60” Diameter Round Tables
* Up to 9, 96” x 30” Rectangular Tables
* Up to 5, 30” Highboy Tables
* Choice of Sweetheart Tables, gift table, cake table
* 6 Whiskey Barrels
* 3 Restrooms – 1 is ADA-compliant
* Free set up and break down of all furniture items
* Day of Coordination Services